Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So What Wednesday

Hello my loves! I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday! I'm lacking quite a bit in the creativity department today, so I'm thinking that a "So What Wednesday" might be in order...


[So what] if the pile of clothes sitting on the floor of my closet has grown into a 4 foot tall small mountain, under which a small community of clothes gnomes may or may not be living.

[So what] if there appears to be a moth in said closet (due to the increasing amount of random holes in both Robert and my t-shirts) that I've vowed to kill with my bare hands since I flat out REFUSE to put moth balls in my closet. I will NOT smell like an 85 year old woman all day.

[So what] if I spend absurd amounts of money on my hair and clothes and still buy store brand groceries because I'm "trying to save money."

[So what] if I will run half marathons but still complain about not being able to find a close parking spot.

[So what] if I make Charley more home cooked meals than I do myself. Crappy food (which is WAY more common than you'd think) is the #1 (preventable) cause of canine abdominal cancer (the #2 most common form of canine cancer).

[So what] if I sometimes forget that he's a dog... He listens far better than most people I know.

[So what] if my "secret" chocolate chip recipe involves unwrapping the dough and placing the pieces on the baking sheet for 13-17 minutes. They're still amazingly good.

[So what] if I get just as excited about ordering takeout and watching Netflix as I do about going out. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE girls night out and date night... but there's just something so refreshing about staying in.

[So what] if I'm a total science nerd. I love what I do, and I love seeing kids faces light up when they "get it."

[So what] if I'll turn back around after driving 8 miles away from my house because I can't remember if I shut the garage door or not. It totally freaks me out.

[So what] if I'd rather get one handwritten letter in the mail in place of 100 emails. There's just something about the lost art of letter writing.

[So what] if I could go on forever with this list... I want to hear your "so what's"!

Goodnight y'all!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

C Mae said...

the garage door comment was priceless. I had a moment like that today where I got 4 miles work and realized i left my cell phone. I started freaking out. not of fear of separation of not having instant communication all day but more so that fear of what do I do if I get a flat and can't call for help or call anyone for that matter......LOL

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh friend! You and I are so very much alike!!! I too spend absurds amount on clothes and hair but buy store brand things. (Publix is awesome though!) I feel we would def get along! Are you running any races anytime soon??

BJJ said...

I think I'm going to link up and do this next Wednesday along with "WILW"... seems so fun!

You should get together with Michelle (michabella) and I!

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

BAI xoxo

Sarah said...

I identified with so many of those!! I have a huge pile of clothes on my floor from my trip that I just haven't taken to the laundry room; I would much rather wear expensive clothes and buy generic brand food than buying name brand food haha! And I'm glad you still enjoy handwritten notes. I still have personalized stationery made because I refuse to send "thank you" emails. Hope your week is going good!!