Monday, December 13, 2010

Craft o' the day!

Since I was feeling a bit arts & crafty today, I decided to seize the opportunity and get some Christmas decorating done. As of this morning, I literally had our 3 stockings up and a couple of Christmas-y candles out... that's it. I'm so slacking this year it's not even funny. So, here's what I made today! Sorry for the weird coloring (I took it with my iPhone), but the ribbon is actually a really pretty light gold. I'm hoping to get Robert to hang the lights tonight, but we'll see... I don't want to rush into anything. :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Haughty by Nature said...

Thanks for your amazing comment! I'm glad we have found each other and your jewelry is absolutely GORGEOUS! Did you go to UF? UCF?

Oh, and great wreath. Waaaaaay more crafty than I will ever be.

Laura said...

love the wreath! the bow is amazing!

Sarah said...

Your wreath looks sooo much better than mine!! I still have to work on my bow making ha! You have to put up pictures when you've gotten everything decorated :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Great project!! Love the wreath! The ribbon/bow is so pretty! Nice touch :)

Phoebe Jan said...

wow! that wreath is beautiful! i absolutely love the gold bow! =)

Ms. Dutton said...

Thank you all so much! You're too sweet! :)