Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good morning y'all! I have super exciting updates for you! I'm sure some of you follow Lauren's fabulous Life with a Lab blog, but you may not be familiar with her design services at Blue Lux. Let me just tell you... Girls, she is absolutely amazing! Right now, she's in the process of giving "Life, Love, & Labs" a much needed makeover and I couldn't be more excited for you to see it! She's very reasonably priced and wonderful to work with! If you've been thinking about sprucing up your blog (or need any other graphic design services), I highly recommend her!

A couple weeks ago I updated you all on why I'd been gone for so long and introduced my new line of jewelry to you all. I've had so much fun making all the different pieces and had the pleasure of working with some truly wonderful ladies to create custom pieces for a couple special occasions. I'm in the process of putting up some new additions to the site as we speak, but for now you might want to stop by Lori's Shopaholic in Alabama blog. There may or may not be a something exciting going on right now... just saying. :)

2 comments:

Journey2Goal said...

Lauren just did my blog & she did awesome! Can't wait to see your new "do"!

Sarah said...

So I just checked out Shopaholic's blog....love it!! Your jewelry is super cute...I'm extremely picky when it comes to earrings but I love yours!! I'm going to have to get a pair for Christmas :)