Saturday, November 13, 2010

And here's why I've been gone for so long...

Okay, let me start out by saying that I feel absolutely terrible for leaving you all for so long... honestly. By no means was the following announcement (...anticipation!!!) intended to take me nearly as long as it did (I'll elaborate in a bit). Regardless, it's 99.9% complete, and I just couldn't wait ANY longer to share my news with you all! I think keeping this whole thing under wraps has been hands down the hardest part (especially since it took me so long!) about this whole process. So here goes... drum roll please!!! "Jewelry by Margaret" is fully up and running and open for business! (Insert huge smile!) For the past 2 months, I have spent countless hours making jewelry, photographing pieces, and getting all the details/descriptions up online. To be honest, I didn't even realize an entire 2 months had gone by. As I was getting the final pieces together last week, Robert asked me "When was the last time you updated your blog? I haven't seen you do anything but jewelry lately." Soo yes, I sort of got a bit addicted. And I'm really sorry... But hey, the hard part is all behind me!

So here it is! I would LOVE to hear feedback from all of you! If you're interested in some of my pieces, but would rather have a different color or stone, please just let me know! I absolutely love doing custom pieces and creating something that fits your style perfectly. Although I'm just getting things rolling, I hope to start doing bridal party pieces, and become a (very small) part of someone's big day! I could go on and on, but please do stop by my shop and take a look! I promise not to leave you all for so long this time... :)

Below is just a quick preview of my pieces. Please click this link to go to the full shop. Thanks!!!



7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG!! Your stuff is amazing!! Definitely going to purcahse a few items for Christmas! Love it all! Good job and Congrats!!!!

Joanna said...

Hi friend! I missed ya! I was like oh no!! where has she been?! well this is the most unbelievable excuse! you are extremely talented! This is beautiful!

Ms. Dutton said...

Thank you both so much!!! I have so much fun doing it. If you want, you can search "Jewelry by Margaret" on Facebook. I plan on doing some sales soon just for FB fans. Thanks again! I get so excited when someone tells me they like it! Haha

Ashley said...

I am your newest follower too! and Charlie is adorable! We just put our yellow lab down last summer... hardest thing to do!

Ms. Dutton said...

Ashley I'm so sorry to hear that! :( That's one of the hardest things in the world to do... You never really get over it, just cope. On a lighter note, I'm so glad I found your blog! :)

Irena said...

WOW I love your earrings! I'm definitely going to check Jewelry by Margaret and recommend it to my friends :)

Ms. Dutton said...

Thanks Irena!! I'm so glad you like it! :) Thanks so much for recommending me to your friends! You're so sweet!!