Sunday, August 1, 2010

How time flies...

It feels like forever since I've updated! Oops.. sorry ya'll! Anyway, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and had at least a bit of time to relax and do something just for yourselves! Sometimes I think that's much easier said than done, but soo important to do! Anyone do anything exciting?!

For the past couple of months, RK and I have been playing in a summer softball league with my parents and a couple of other friends and family members. It's been tons of fun, but boy has it been HOT! I know, I whined about this last post but holy moly! You would think a sport that didn't require near as much running as...well, running wouldn't be as taxing on the body in terms of heat, but that couldn't be further from the truth! Just standing out on the field is exhausting... Growing up I played for almost 10 years and never remembered it being so grueling. Maybe I just never really thought about it, or maybe I'm just getting old(er). Nope, definitely the former... ;) Age is totally relative in my mind! But on the up side of things, Charley and I both got a wonderful post-game swim out of it. Soo refreshing!! I definitely would not have minded a nice cold drink (preferably something fruity and pink, of course!) but settling for just a quick swim wasn't so bad either...

Next week, RK and I celebrate 7 years of being together. It's so crazy how fast time flies! I can't even begin to tell you. We're trying to decide on where to go for a mini weekend vacay, and are thinking possibly Sea Island, GA. It looks beautiful!! Any other ideas?!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats on 7 years! Sea Island looks like a gorgeous place to go!!

Ms. Dutton said...

Thanks Vanessa!! It's starting to look like that's where we'll end up. I'll let you know how it is!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Cute blog ~ That hotel looks incredible!! Congrats on 7 years!!

dana said...

I just found your blog. Super cute!! Can't wait to read more.

I'm your newest follower. :o)

Ms. Dutton said...

Thanks Emily Ann and Dana!! I'm so happy you like it!! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh wow - that place looks fab!!! Congrats on the 7 years!!

Ms. Dutton said...

Thanks Lindsey!!